Thursday, August 18, 2011

If i were just starting out having kids

I would love to have done these for my lot...

Storytree: Remember the Time from StoryTree on Vimeo.

Storytree helps families and close groups of friends capture and share the stories that would otherwise be lost forever. Storytree is a collaborative space where everyone from the family can easily add their stories using our website or mobile app. We make it easy for people to tell their stories by prompting them with questions, and enable them to elicit stories from others by asking questions. Once your stories are added they are easy to share within your Storytree and are saved forever.



Storytree is free to use, learn more at Storytree.me.

1 comment:

  1. Ask the FAMOU5 about the Milo stories. The know them all better than I do and I made them up. Love to all. Gaga.

    ReplyDelete