Sunday, April 24, 2011

My old work just got rediscovered on the web 10 years later

I received the following email after I posted an old project to my portfolio on Behance Network
I was quite flattered and considering its a really old project, it was a nice endorsement to know it stands up today



Hello Elliot,

Congratulations! One of your projects was just featured on motionserved.com and will appear on its front page. We developed our network of category-specific Served sites to further showcase the best projects on the Behance Network. 

Our editorial team features only a small number of projects every day. With many thousands to choose from, we look for work that promotes new thinking in its industry. 

Congrats, and thanks for being involved in the Behance Network. If you ever have any feedback/suggestions for us, feel free to contact me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Oscar Ramos Orozco
Chief Curator /// Behance LLC
530 Broadway, New York, NY 10012
Office: 646-918-7738
---------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment