Friday, January 7, 2011

V.I.Post

This is a special day.

Exactly one year ago, I decided to start this blog as a visual scrapbook for both work and life.

I've written on average a post a day..that's enough I think.

2011 will be the year of the Family contributing more, We're gonna set up Nanny's Knit store as a side line, sell Gaga's Artwork and Books, and Eva's gonna start regularly posting her mini editor book reviews she does for Anorak Magazine, and last but not least, MummyCarla (now IPhone4' d up) is gonna become a regular contributor. as she charts the joys and struggles of a Mother of 5, I'll then turn that into a Short film..

anyway, here's the analytics, not exactly massive figures, but in Dec this year the blog had over a 1000 page views,

thats a big enough audience for The Happy Harris Blog for now...

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to start a food blog someday if I can be bothered...

    ReplyDelete