Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Coming to a High St near you..

The Advertising shop!....sorry the 'Creative clinic', where I'm sure they will cater for your every need...

I would love for the head of Coca Cola or Nike to turn up one day and ask if they can pitch for their global account...would it be any better/worse than what us so called proper agencies would serve up?..probably not..

Reminds me of an agency idea I saw in cape town  called 'Jo public' who were doing local pop up store style agencies long before it was trendy, it was laid out like a real Deli with 'pre packaged campaigns' for cars/foods/charities and literally sold them by the pound...

10 years later, and some 'go getting' creative's are trying to bring the concept to Mill Hill..


Good luck to em I say..

No comments:

Post a Comment