Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another lovely idea from Gaga


WORLS EXCLUSIVE: you saw the prototype here first. Gaga's first little publication (a cute little book of drummer jokes) soon to go into print.




The little drummer boy did good...







One little thought i did have Gaga, looking at this again, I wonder how difficult it would be to make the book circular. so you buy it as a drum?..circular pages could be dye cut, i think Violet even has a little circular book somewhere, I'll try and find it..but even in it's most basic form you could do something like this...



the book is obviously still great without being drum shaped x

2 comments:

  1. I've become more Creative because all my Grand Daughters are so Creative and so beautiful. "All my lovin' I will send to you" . And I can't wait to Audition at Britain's Got Talent as the girls' Drummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of it being round but have never really seen a Round Book that didn't fall apart after a while or look a bit naff. If Lula's got one I'd love to see it. Maybe the front cover should have a round cut out to show the Drum and Drummer cover? Love to all.

    ReplyDelete